Friday, March 6, 2015

Fashion & Style: Pinspiration Series

I have been thinking a lot about my personal style. Soon I will be sharing with you my Spring Cleaning: Closet Overhaul post, which ties in with the topic of this blog post. I want to update my wardrobe and my style to better match my personality. I want to bring you guys with me through this very exciting journey.

I have been trying for a while to think of ways to get the ball rolling with this project of overhauling my wardrobe. So the first place I though to look at online to get tons of inspiration was on Pinterest. If you are not familiar with Pinterest it is basically a place where you can keep and organize things that you like from the internet. I have to admit I am a little bit obsessed with Pinterest, and if you haven't checked it out, I suggest that you do. www.Pinterest.com

I have tons of boards for all kinds of things that I like. Buy my favorite boards are the ones related to fashion and beauty. So I wanted to share with you guys my favorite outfits that I have pinned on my Fashion Board.

Here are some of my favorite casual outfits from my board. These outfit ideas are great for fun casual events like hanging out with friends or going on a day date.
.just a pop of floral  
For laid-back days, converse & boyfriend jeans are just as cool as heels when you add some great accessories.  Color combo, jeweled sweatshirt  Clothes Casual Outift for • teens • movie • girls • women •. summer • fall • spring • winter • outfit ideas • date • school • parties Polyvore :) Catalina Christiano

These next pictures are great work outfits. I think pairing neutrals like black and gray with really bright colors makes an out so much more interesting.
hermes   The Classy Cubicle - another pinner said 'best site I've found for professional but stylish outfits!'
55+ Fall Outfit Ideas, super cute clothing inspiration for fall!      Love this outfit! so chic I love the color of the pants and what a cute blazer!        32 Cool Summer Work Outfits For Girls | Styleoholic

Outfit Posts: outfit post: polka-dot top, black jacket, blue cropped pants. Normally I don't find colored pants appealing, but these with that outfit are really cute!          Business Casual? | Her Campus

These next few pictures are all super adorable dressy outfits that I loooove! These dressier outfits are so cute and perfect for special occasion events like holiday parties, weddings or an anniversary date.
mint cutout back peplum top/ white shorts/ white heels with gold accents    Super-Hot Date-Night Outfit Ideas – Fashion Style Magazine - Page 2    

trending fashion <3  Winter style & fashion gorgeous for a Christmas party   Peplum Frill High Waisted Skirt

I also really love the outfits that mix casual and dressy pieces. These are by far my favorite types of looks. This is what I would love to incorporate more into my style. These outfits you can wear anywhere because they are so versatile. I just love the way the whole outfit looks.
Ripped jeans, chic blazer, statement necklace, + a BOLD envelope clutch = Classic Style Perfection. // Helena Cueva  Sweater: Zara (old. similar here and here) Button Down: J Crew | Jeans: Current/Elliott 'Stiletto' | Shoes: Manolo BB (similar) | Handbag: Givenchy 'Antigona'  \ pinning to remember the combo.

Cute Dresses, Trendy Tops, Fashion Shoes & Juniors Clothing    Cute outfit! And you can't not include the fur coat!  pink / blue / white

Fashion  tomboy.  http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/posts/tomboy-1.html  Leather & Flowers

I am super excited to be updating my wardrobe and getting more great ideas from Pinterest. I will soon be posting many more fashion and styling posts as I update my wardrobe. I hope that you guys like this fun post.

Check back soon for part 2 of this Pinspiration Series which will be all about shoes and accessories!

All the pictures from this blog post are from my Fashion Board on Pinterest.

Instagram: @the_Soriam_effect 

No comments:

Post a Comment